Sunday, September 19, 2010

An Actual Post because I need to talk.

My life is kind of going down the drain.
I was drifting apart from my friends, and now it's like they don't even care.
I have a new friend. Note the singular, who I talk to, like, a lot.
There's a monkey dressed in blue that doesn't really like me back.
There's a stalker who tried to kiss me.

I really don't want to end up an overweight widow, living with my parents when I'm fifty, and generally being a nuisance. Because all data shows that I'm heading that way.
I know i sound emo, but I'm weak enough to not be able to kill myself, so yay me. :/
This seriously isn't happening. AGH.

4 comments:

  1. aawww, ipebs :( do you need to talk? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.
    *sends tons and tons of love through the internets*
    i'm here.
    if you ever need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pebs, I'm sorry that you have to go through this, but I think I speak for all of us when I say that we'll do what we can to help you deal with things. All of these things aren't your fault and you have to know that here, you are loved.

    Keep in touch, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :)
    I think. I'll be okay.
    *Super-size huggles*

    ReplyDelete