Friday, May 14, 2010

Today, A pome, Tommorow, a Movie. :)

I have decided that it is time, for all of my 13 followers (WHICH i am super excited to have stalking me) to see my um... attempts at poetry. mostly at a half request from Amarantha. A half request because she asked if I write poetry, so technically, this is an answer to her question. YEs, i do. want to see it? i thought so too. :) I'm not showing off! (like there's anything to show off about). I think I might manage my blog as a part time story/poetrie blog too. That way, you followers can hear from me in your darkest times of need when you need a piece of Ipebble, and get it because i'm not online. All you'll have to do is open this wonderous, now followed, blog and read what's in my um, for the lack of a better word, brain.

And here, in all it's um, glorie? is my first POME.
it has a hidden meaning, it's NOT about global warming/climate change. -.-


I tried to stop the world from spinning around.

It wouldn’t stop,

No matter how much I begged.

There was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

There was no way it would slow down.

It went faster and faster,

And eventually gravity gave up on it.

And water flew haphazard,

Drowning the flying people.

The houses, cars and roads ran amok in midair,

Thrown from where they belonged.

No one cared anymore,

Not even earth itself.

In the end, nothing could be done.

2 comments:

  1. i like it :) i'm not good at figuring out hidden meanings though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about a friend who's on drugs and is plummeting into self-destruction.

    ReplyDelete