Saturday, May 22, 2010

An Update from PebbleLand :)

So. Pebbleland is slowly dying.
But i'm trying to make it live again.
So, i'm asking you now,
IF you want to help make it live.
You can help,
you really can
(just send 500 bucks over to japan(haha :P that was a joke, yes))
you can write all about,
someone that can be,
another character
in my pebbleland storiee.
Yes I'm asking for the same thing,
as amarantha,
but i want you to make someone
from the futuah.
(and yes i'm kind of rapping this, inside my head)
Just tell me what they name is,
and what they like,
what they act like,
and the rules they abide by.
give me ideas, to save pebbleland,
in any way, that your character can!

4 comments:

  1. Amarantha likes chocolate and reading. She tries to be nice to everyone and doesn't anger easily.

    You said in the future, so I was thinking she could live in a post-apocalyptic world or something.

    if that wasn't helpful enough, I can add more

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! It's fuzzyblu :D

    Here goes:

    Name: Jessica Xavia

    Height: 5'1

    Hair: White (dyed)

    Eyes: purple (contacts)

    Behavior: She's a HUGE anime fan. And she can be quite spazz-tastic.

    I hope that helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, nice rap :D
    ummm... a character? from the future? alright. her name is xander (i think that sounds kinda future-y, right?), she likes dumpster-diving, acts kinda aloof, and only likes people whose first names start with vowels. how's that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, Amarantha has dark brown eyes. she has long red hair. she is 5'7

    ReplyDelete